A very large number of passengers go through Alicante Airport on annual basis and majority of them are tourists. The airport has rapidly expanded to accommodate this new mainstream of travelers. This current business opportunity has made it fancifully easy and expedient for tourists to reach Spain at Alicante airport.
Alicante city is situated fantastically well in Costa Blanca. The climate and people there are warm and welcoming as the city itself. Situated between cape La Huerta to the north and and cape Santa Pola to the south, Alicante is the 2nd biggest city with a population of about 315,000 inhabitants.
The city is surrounded by the Mediterranean waters thus offering an exceptional climate to the residents. Alicante is depicted by mild winters followed by hot summers which are good for diving into nice beaches within the area.
Alicante Airport is located 10 miles from the city center but there are fantastic modern roads that link the neighboring regions and towns. A transfer from Alicante Airport is simple and stress free. Its best to make your booking as early as possible, thus saving money, it’s best to make this booking as soon as you have you flights confirmed. Having stepped the arrivals gate at Alicante airport you will meet your driver who will be waiting with your name on a board.
Alicante Airport transfers destinations.
- Taxi to Benidorm. It is situated in the costa blanca and transfers from the airport to Benidorm in about an hour. Pristine beaches and most active nightlifes all over Europe exist here making it a holiday destination for many.
- Taxi to Torrevieja. It is set about 50 km south of Alicante. This city consist of distinct international community, including the Scandinavian, Irish and Britain. Torrevieja is a tourist destination that grows exponentially and a very popular Alicante Airport transfer route.
- Transfers to Javea. Javea lies between Calpe and Denia on the east of the costa blanca. It will take about 90 minute ride from Alicante Airport to Javea when using a taxi. Javea has three major areas including Javea Town, port and beach area, commonly known as ‘Playa de Arenal’ where you can get bars, cafes and restaurants.
- Transfers to Calpe. Alicante Airport to Calpe is 100km along Coastline of Mediterranean. Its Pristine beach offers a number of amenities like play area for kids. The town of Calpe is 2nd to Benidorm in terms of activities available and nightlife.
- Transfers to Denia. This serves as a major holiday destination and as a departure point for ferry transfers to islands of Mallorca and Ibiza. Denia sits in the northern part of the costa blanca. Alicante Airport to Denia take approximately 90 minutes with a taxi.